Felo 14 Piece ESMART 1000V Screwdriver Set 06391301
- The first compact smart tool for electricians
- Setting new standards in function and quality
- Precision cap and soft grip zone on blades for low torque application
- Every screwdriver individually tested to 10.000 Volts, fully conforming to DIN ISO 60900
- Auto-lock mechanism for secure fit of blades, quick-release button on handle
- 12 interchangeable IEC screwdriver blades with 2-component handle
- 10 interchangeable IEC screwdriver blades with 2-component handle + universal cabinet key
- Made In Germany
- In Sturdy Smart Box
- Handle 063 105 00
- 2,5 x 0,4 063 025 04 (Slot)
- 3,0 x 0,5 063 030 04 (Slot)
- 3,5 x 0,6 063 035 04 (Slot)
- 4,0 x 0,8 063 040 04 (Slot)
- 5,5 x 1,0 063 055 04 (Slot)
- 6,5 x 1,2 063 065 04 (Slot)
- PH 1 063 102 04 (Phillips)
- PH 2 (2x) 063 203 04 (Phillips)
- PZ 2 063 203 14 (Pozidriv)
- Torx® 10 063 103 04 (Torx)
- Torx® 15 063 153 04 (Torx)
- Precision Cap 190 255 00
For all orders up to 20kg and no longer than 1m to be delivered to regional and interstate areas, we use Australia Post and StarTrack Express with tracking provided sent to you via email.
For all orders above 20kg, we use StarTrack Express and Hunter Express.
All deliveries can be tracked online at all times via the shipping providers online tracking service.
Visit: www.auspost.com.au/track/ for Australia post tracking and enter tracking number given per order.
Visit: www.tntexpress.com.au/interaction/trackntrace.aspx for TNT Express tracking and enter tracking number given per order.
You will be notified as soon as your order is dispatched.
We will notify you by email or telephone in the event that:
- We are unable to deliver your order within the allocated time
- We are unable to fulfill your order
If your order contains some items that are not listed as "in stock", we will dispatch the complete order once everything contained in the order has arrived in stock. This will normally take 2-10 working days. Should lead times be more than 10 working days we will contact you via e-mail or telephone.
Next day dispatch is defined as the next working day following your order placed between 8am and 3pm.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on weekends will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
All orders will require a signature upon delivery in most cases unless 'authority to leave' is stated in the comments section of the order to pass this onto our shipping provider. In the event that the customer being absent when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions. The card will also contain details on how to arrange to collect from the local parcel company depot.
We do not authorise re-deliveries. Someone must be at the delivery address to sign and receive for the goods and answer the phone call from the courier company to arrange this. If you require a re-delivery, there will be an additional charge requested from the shipping provider.
Our carrier also offers a pallet delivery sevice for bulky orders. Please ensure that you have an appropriate offload facility for the receiving of pallets. There may be a surcharge for bulky orders. If so, we will contact you before we dispatch your order.
We recommend that you inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you discover any damage to the packaging, sign for the goods as "damaged". If you are unable to inspect the goods right away, please ensure you sign for the goods as "unexamined" to allow us to take up any claims with our delivery partners if necessary.
Expected dates and shipping estimates of delivery are approximate. AUDEL shall not be liable for any delays or extra costs in delivery.