Toptul GCAI106B Professional Grade Flank Socket Spanner Set 6PT 1/4" & 1/2" 106pce
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Socket Size: 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 mm (BAEA0804-0814)
- Socket Size: 8, 10, 12 mm (BAEE0808-0812)
- Socket Size: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 32 mm (BAEA1615-1632)
- Socket Size: 14, 17, 19 mm (BAEE1614-1619)
- Bit Size: 8, 10, 12 mm (FSAA1008-1012)
- Bit Size: T45, T50, T55 (FSEA1045-1055)
- Bit Size: 8, 10, 12, 14 mm (FSDA1008-1014)
- Wrench Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22 mm (AAEW0606-2222)
- 1/4" Dr. 6PT Flank Sockets (BAEA0804-0814)
- 1/4" Dr. 6PT Flank Deep Sockets (BAEE0808-0812)
- 1/2" Dr. 6PT Flank Sockets (BAEA1615-1632)
- 1/2" Dr. 6PT Flank Deep Sockets (BAEE1614-1619)
- 1/4" Dr. Extension Bar - 4" (L) (CAAA0804)
- 1/2" Dr. Extension Bar - 5" & 10" (L) (CAAA1605 & 1610)
- 1/4" Dr. Sliding T-Handle (CTCK0811)
- 1/2" Dr. Sliding T-Handle - 10" (L) (CTCK1625)
- 1/4" & 1/2" Dr. Universal Joint (CAHA0840 & 1678)
- 1/2" Dr. Spark Plug Sockets -16 & 21 mm (BAAR1616 & 1621)
- 1/4" & 1/2" Dr. 36 Teeth Reversible Ratchet Handle with Quick Release (CJBG0815 & 1627)
- 1/4" Dr. Spinner Handle (CAIA0815)
- 1/4" (H) Magnetic Bit Holder with Handle (FTBA0824)
- 1/4" Dr. x 1/4" (H) & 1/2" Dr. x 5/16" (H) Quick Change Bit Holder (FTAB0808 & 1610)
- 5/16" Hex Shank Slotted Insert Bits (FSAA1008-1012)
- 5/16" Hex Shank Phillips Insert Bits PH3 & PH4 (FSBA1003 & 1004)
- 5/16" Hex Shank Pozi Insert Bits PZ3 & PZ4 (FSCA1003 & 1004)
- 5/16" Hex Shank Star Insert Bits (FSEA1045-1055)
- 5/16" Hex Shank Hexagon Insert Bits (FSDA1008-1014)
- GAAW3101/FSBA: PH0, PH1x2pCS, PH2x2pcs, PH3
- GAAW3101/FSCA: PZ0, PZ1x2pCS, PZ2x2pCS, PZ3
- GAAW3101/FSAA: 4x0.5, 5.5x1, 6.5x1.2 mm
- GAAW3101/FSDA: 3, 4, 5, 6 mm
- GAAW3101/FSEA: T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- GAAW3101/1/4" Dr. x l/4" (H) Magnetic Power Bit Holder
- Super-Torque Combination Wrench 15° Offset (AAEW0606-2222)
For all orders up to 20kg and no longer than 1m to be delivered to regional and interstate areas, we use Australia Post and StarTrack Express with tracking provided sent to you via email.
For all orders above 20kg, we use StarTrack Express and Hunter Express.
All deliveries can be tracked online at all times via the shipping providers online tracking service.
Visit: www.auspost.com.au/track/ for Australia post tracking and enter tracking number given per order.
Visit: www.tntexpress.com.au/interaction/trackntrace.aspx for TNT Express tracking and enter tracking number given per order.
You will be notified as soon as your order is dispatched.
We will notify you by email or telephone in the event that:
- We are unable to deliver your order within the allocated time
- We are unable to fulfill your order
If your order contains some items that are not listed as "in stock", we will dispatch the complete order once everything contained in the order has arrived in stock. This will normally take 2-10 working days. Should lead times be more than 10 working days we will contact you via e-mail or telephone.
Next day dispatch is defined as the next working day following your order placed between 8am and 3pm.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on weekends will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
All orders will require a signature upon delivery in most cases unless 'authority to leave' is stated in the comments section of the order to pass this onto our shipping provider. In the event that the customer being absent when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions. The card will also contain details on how to arrange to collect from the local parcel company depot.
We do not authorise re-deliveries. Someone must be at the delivery address to sign and receive for the goods and answer the phone call from the courier company to arrange this. If you require a re-delivery, there will be an additional charge requested from the shipping provider.
Our carrier also offers a pallet delivery sevice for bulky orders. Please ensure that you have an appropriate offload facility for the receiving of pallets. There may be a surcharge for bulky orders. If so, we will contact you before we dispatch your order.
We recommend that you inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you discover any damage to the packaging, sign for the goods as "damaged". If you are unable to inspect the goods right away, please ensure you sign for the goods as "unexamined" to allow us to take up any claims with our delivery partners if necessary.
Expected dates and shipping estimates of delivery are approximate. AUDEL shall not be liable for any delays or extra costs in delivery.