Rolair JC25WH 2HP Oil Free Ultra Quiet Air Compressor
The NEW Rolair JC25WH Ultra Quiet Oil Free Air Compressor is the new update to the extremely popular JC20PLUS.
The JC25WH offers several new features and advantages over the previous model.
A newly designed low profile roll cage provides improved protection to the compressor components and is more balanced for transport.
HIgh Pressure Pump to keep those nails down over and over again. A cord wrap on the frame. Anti-vibration rubber feet.
Vertical & horizontal operating positions for tight spaces. Built for portability, indoors and out.
• One of the quietest 2HP air compressors on the market.
• Produces only 68dB, about the same noise level as a conversation.
• Great for powering inside trim, finish carpentry, framing, fencing, spraying, and light air tools.
• Suitable for the professional contractor, carpenters, trades, technicians, DIY enthusiast, garage, hobbiest plus many more...
• The low current draw makes it easy to start, especially in cold weather.
• Automatic Thermal overload protection.
• Oil free quiet technology 2 cylinder pump.
• Sealed pump means less maintenance, no need for messy oil.
• Ball bearings increase motor life.
• Rugged roll cage low profile design protects pump and motor
• Ball valve drain for easy maintenance.
• Well balanced and easy to carry
• 2 x 1/4" Nitto one touch fitting
• Air line regulator & upward facing pressure gauge
• Intake filter/silencer
• Cord Wrap
• Anti-vibration feet
• Puncture proof wheels
• Vertical and horizontal running and storage positions.
• HORSEPOWER: 2 HP
• CFM DELIVERED @ 40PSI: 6.8 CFM - 198 l/min
• CFM DELIVERED @ 90PSI: 5.5 CFM - 155 l/min
• TANK CAPACITY: 20 Litre Roll Cage
• FACTORY SETTINGS: 125-150PSI
• PUMP UP/RECOVERY TIME: 2:15/:30 seconds
• SHIPPING WEIGHT: 35Kg
• DIMENSIONS (LxWxH) 70x55x35cm
• NOISE LEVEL: 68dB
• THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Automatic
• AMP DRAW: 6.5A
Applications: Great for powering inside trim, finish carpentry, framing, fencing, light spraying, light air tools. Suitable for the professional contractor, carpenters, tradies, technicians, DIY enthusiasts, garage, home, hobbiest, etc.
Warranty: 1 year motor, 1 year pump, 5 year tank
Product available in Australia and New Zealand.
For all orders up to 20kg and no longer than 1m to be delivered to regional and interstate areas, we use Australia Post and StarTrack Express with tracking provided sent to you via email.
For all orders above 20kg, we use StarTrack Express and Hunter Express.
All deliveries can be tracked online at all times via the shipping providers online tracking service.
Visit: www.auspost.com.au/track/ for Australia post tracking and enter tracking number given per order.
Visit: www.tntexpress.com.au/interaction/trackntrace.aspx for TNT Express tracking and enter tracking number given per order.
You will be notified as soon as your order is dispatched.
We will notify you by email or telephone in the event that:
- We are unable to deliver your order within the allocated time
- We are unable to fulfill your order
If your order contains some items that are not listed as "in stock", we will dispatch the complete order once everything contained in the order has arrived in stock. This will normally take 2-10 working days. Should lead times be more than 10 working days we will contact you via e-mail or telephone.
Next day dispatch is defined as the next working day following your order placed between 8am and 3pm.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on weekends will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
All orders will require a signature upon delivery in most cases unless 'authority to leave' is stated in the comments section of the order to pass this onto our shipping provider. In the event that the customer being absent when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions. The card will also contain details on how to arrange to collect from the local parcel company depot.
We do not authorise re-deliveries. Someone must be at the delivery address to sign and receive for the goods and answer the phone call from the courier company to arrange this. If you require a re-delivery, there will be an additional charge requested from the shipping provider.
Our carrier also offers a pallet delivery sevice for bulky orders. Please ensure that you have an appropriate offload facility for the receiving of pallets. There may be a surcharge for bulky orders. If so, we will contact you before we dispatch your order.
We recommend that you inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you discover any damage to the packaging, sign for the goods as "damaged". If you are unable to inspect the goods right away, please ensure you sign for the goods as "unexamined" to allow us to take up any claims with our delivery partners if necessary.
Expected dates and shipping estimates of delivery are approximate. AUDEL shall not be liable for any delays or extra costs in delivery.